Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

Ok, so in a matter of 2 days I have shoveled the snow 4 times. I do love to play in the snow but shoveling and playing can be a bit tough, as you can see from me pulling Maddie and shoveling the driveway at the same time. We have had a few sprinkles of snow here and there but last two days we have gotten slammed with the white wintery stuff.
Funny story to share regarding Madison. I put everyone in their winter gear to include me with 3 pairs of pants and two coats plus a sweat shirt (why don't we live in Florida???). We set our sights for the outdoors. So I proceded to set Maddie down in pile of the white stuff and turned around to pick up the shovel...turned back around and she was face first in the snow. Apparently, she purposefully fell over and started to lick it....not realizing how cold it would be...it was hilarious and unfortuantely, I did not have my camera. She kept telling me over and over how cold it was....and I could agree with her more.








No comments: