Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas festivities

Today Zachary and I were able to drive to St Rita and watch Maddie's class perform "Jolly Old Saint Nicolas." The kids were great and so colorful. Maddie was able to get the last word in each sentence but the most amazing thing of all is that she sat the entire time and didn't get up....Unfortunatley, I couldn't get any video because I had a awrny 5 year old who refused to stand while I took video but I did get a few pictures of her on stag. Look out Broadway!












Then we ended the evening with opening up presents from Grandmommy and Aunt Christy. The kids throughly enjoyed their new gifts. Thank you Grandmommy and Christy!

1 comment:

Dan Drejza said...

Natalee,

Are you guys home?

Please pass us a phone number we can reach you at to discuss a possible visit on our way from Michigan to Kentucky.

Merry Day after Christmas

Dan and Barbara