Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fundraising Update

Tonight I am completely overwhelmed by the love and generosity of our community, family and friends. I dropped off a neighbor's son's gift of his allowance to 4 Paws tonight and found out the total of funds raised on behalf of Madison are at a whopping $2, 126.00. I started to sob right there in their office. I believe that this dream of a service dog for Madison will be attained and that is only because of all of you! Thank you. On the first of every month I will receive an update as to our progress. As I receive your name and donation I will post it here.....

Thank you to.......
K& E Property Management LTD
Mr and Mrs Richard Trease
Mr and Mrs Bert Rummell
Michelle Durand
Bob & Mary Jo Lawson
Mark & Courtney Taylor
Dr Kathleen Grant
Christy Lepkowski-Johnson
Jenifer Wiles
John Henry Painting, LLC (Mr. John Henry)
C. Haley
Numerous anonymous donors

No comments: