Saturday, September 12, 2009

OSU a "BIG" game







t





Mike and I were privileged to get to see The Ohio State University play at the "shoe." Mike made contact with the OSU staff and was able to score 2 seats in the press box. I had no idea exactly what that meant until we were there. OK, this was soooo cool. The seats were on the 40 yard line and overlooking everything. Food and drinks were free (no alcohol)....the press had to work. Plus, after the game were able to go on the field and take pictures. Being that I attended OSU I never went to the pre-game stuff....I was to busy enjoying beverages....man did I miss things...like the team warming up...and the "bee-hive" and the "post-game" song by the team....we were even found by my brother James in a massive crowd of people. So hope you enjoy the pictures!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-H-I-O!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go bucks. Hopefully we can keep a good record for the rest of the games. Looks like Mr. Mike is a bigger Ohio State fan then all us bucks thought

Nate

Jolyn said...

Your brother? Really? Gee, I couldn't tell...

I'm still trying to figure out how you had so much fun at a game when there was no alcohol. ;)