Sunday, August 16, 2009

August Update

Ash returned home early so Mike and Zachary were able to celebrate her 14th birthday with her. She had a yummey dinner with them and Auntie Lisa then opened up her gifts! Pictures to come soon....

Maddie and I returned early from MI for the weekend because Madison was the "star" of a local horse show. She rode on her horse "Reese Cup" while I read her story to the crowd. I wasn't ready for that one but I made it through....




In all my updates I keep promising video I will post the videos later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Nat and your family. We are doing well in our new house and hope to have it all un-boxed by Fri. Maybe you can talk to my mom on facebook. Hope you guys guys can come to D.C. soon and nice earings Ashley.

Nate Olech