Monday, April 6, 2009

Madison's first day of preschool



Madison started her first full week (Monday-Thursday)at our public school system. Here she is getting on the bus. What a big girl she is...she looked like she was being swallowed up by the bus. It took everything I had to not cry when I walked off the bus. I know she is in good hands, but my baby is growing up! Sorry the quality of the picture isn't that great but it was soooo early. The poor kid has to get up at 6:15 and out the door by 7:15AM; her normal schedule was up by 7:30ish....so now I have more time in my day to accomplish things! Have a great week! PS--I will be out of pocket for a few weeks...

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

How are you all doing now? You're right; they are in good hands. I hope Maddie loves the bus as much as Peter does. Are you still going under tomorrow? Are you recovered from your illness?