Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Storm hits in the NW area of Ohio

Ugh, another 9" of snow on top of the freezin rain that fell. School was cancelled (which Ash is now cutting into her summer vacation...the school used up 4 of their calamity days during the wind storm this fall), therapies and appointments cancelled, even Mike's work was cancelled. I shoveled at least 3x's, Ashley shoveled twice, and our neighbor used his snow plow for our front sidewalk....so much snow...Mike was putting his car in the garage and putting my van out...well with so much ice on our driveway he ended up running/sliding into the garbage can and broke my rear light -- But on the bright side the dogs love playing in it...the kids don't; I have to coax the kids into their snow suits to play outside...it was much easier to get the kids ready for the beach...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Nat, the blog looks great! I love the snow pictures. Of course, I won't be saying that next winter!!!

The videos are great too. Tell Mike to be careful out there ~ apparently he needs Buckeye driving school lessons! haha

Love, Jean and the gang

Claire said...

Oh my! What a lot of snow!

Cxx