Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Decorating











I can't believe it is December already. Tonight we finally brought all the boxes up and spread the Christmas cheer. The kids really got a kick out of "their" ornaments this year. I have bought each child a different ornament every year that has some meaning for an event in the past year, so that was fun. Ash and Zach put up the two manger scenes....Zachary kept asking when he could open up the gifts that are already under the tree...








Mike and I are now debating if we will put up lights outside....the weather is just a tad bit colder than Guam.....we miss our neighbors across the street who light up the street.....not sure if I have that in me or not.....








Greetings to all!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Ok, I would have left comments before if I had known you had your blog up and running. It looks like you guys are doing great! I love all the pics. Can't believe Madison is in preschool now....she is looking so big!

Happy belated birthday. I had been thinking about you on your 29th! :-)

Merry Christmas,
Miss you guys,
Jean and the gang